Gebrüder Klingspor was a German metal type foundry established in 1906 in Offenbach am Main by Dr. Karl Klingspor and Gustav Wilhelm Klingspor.
The foundry closed in 1956, and all rights in the typefaces were acquired by Stempel.
Karl Klingspor founded the Klingspor Museum in Offenbach am Main, which includes work by many of the Klingspor type designers, and fine art books from printing collections all over the world.
Digital revivals of fonts published by Klingspor:
FFD Neuland Inline
Hupp Antiqua NF
Hupp Antiqua NF Bold
Narcissus SG Open